If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We continue to receive many low back disc herniation with radicular (leg) pain referrals. To better treat these conditions, we have added this state-of-the-art equipment that may eliminate the need for surgery and decrease long term pain and disability. This therapy system can be used separately or in conjunction with our regular chiropractic adjustments and active exercise program, depending on the patient’s particular needs. Contact us in the near future to schedule a consultation or to request more information about our new 3-D Active Trac.
Primary Features and Benefits of the 3-D Active Trac
- Actively powered cervical and lumbar traction.
- Pneumatic air cylinders are very durable and provide smooth, even traction force without jerking.
- Offers the widest variety of cervical traction treatment angles available to accommodate every patient’s needs.
- Lumbar traction is more efficient and direct because the pull is in a horizontal plane, instead of at an angle. There is no need for ropes, pulleys or other attachments.
- Allows for accommodation of postural abnormalities that are typically very difficult to treat with traction. Makes treatment more comfortable. Allows traction treatment for the very acute or irritable patient.
- Ability to firmly stabilize most patients with less constriction of the ribcage and pelvis.
New Patients Receive a Free Consultation!
What can we help you find?